Start2Finish works hand-in-hand with all insurance companies to get your insurance claim processed as quickly as possible. We have excellent working relationships with insurance agents, brokers and adjusters. Here’s how the damage restoration process works, step by step.
- If your property has been damaged, you should call us immediately, 1-800-723-2599. We have crews on-call, 24 hours a day, and we can usually be to the scene within the hour.
- Once we arrive on the scene and can perform an initial assessment of the extent of damage, we’ll advise you to call your insurance company and make a claim.
- We’ll then speak to an adjuster from your insurance company who will authorize the work to be performed.
- We’ll ask for a credit card payment or check from you for the amount of your deductible only.
- Throughout the entire damage restoration process, we stay in communication with you and your insurance company.
- Depending on the insurance company and the amount of the insurance claim, reimbursement checks will be made out to you, both of us, or possibly you and your mortgage company.
In case of an emergency
Start2Finish Restoration and Building Services has 24/7 emergency call service.