Restoring property damage is our essential consideration and our emphasis. Having focused on this ever-changing and unique area of expertise for over many years, Start2Finish is a Single Source Operation that is capable of restoring your home or facility back to its original form. Starting from the emergency response, through the structural drying and decontamination, and the final rebuild, Start2Finish Restoration and Building Services is your solution to bring your environment and life back to normal as quickly as possible. We are compassionate about our customer’s needs and health. With quick response, attention to detail, knowledge and experience, Start2Finish brings you peace of mind. We focus on cost efficient means to assist our customers in moments of disaster and loss. Each occurrence of a loss is individual; requiring a tailored approach and detailed action plan to restore the property loss. Start2Finish provides a wealth of resources that are collectively combined for each task at hand, for any kind of loss, and customized to the needs of each individual customer. Start2Finish is attentive to your personal and business endurance, returning your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Start2Finish Restoration and Building Services is your solution to bring your environment and life back to normal as quickly as possible. Our primary concern is always our customer’s needs and health. With quick response, attention to detail, knowledge and experience, Start2Finish brings you peace of mind. We focus on cost efficient means to assist our customers in moments of disaster and loss.
Meet Our Owners
Having been in the construction and restoration industry since the early 1990’s, Jamie has overseen the detailed completion of hundreds of commercial and residential projects. Jamie manages large crews, executes detailed cost analyses and estimates as well as maintaining ongoing, clear communication with his clients. Jamie keeps a hands-on style to ensure each job is carried out with the highest level of quality-from Start2Finish. Jamie is a Certified Water Technician, Certified Lead Renovator, Certified Mold Technician and Certified in Trauma Clean-Up.
Fully experienced in all aspects of construction from cost projections, budget analyses, construction team management and client services, Mike brings years of building and remodeling knowledge to Start2Finish. Mike is not only a GAF Certified Contractor, but is also certified in Water Mitigation, Smoke and Fire Mitigation, Applied Structural Drying, Certified Lead Renovator and has a HAAG Engineering Certification.
Top 10 Reasons to choose Start2Finish Restoration and Building Services
- QUICK RESPONSE: Emergency response calls are answered immediately and we can usually have a supervisor on site within the hour.
- WE CARE FOR YOU: We go to great lengths to work with our customers for their individual needs.
- FULLY CERTIFIED: All of our technicians are IICRC certified and have years of experience in all areas of disaster response and mitigation clean up.
- LOCALLY OWNED: Start2Finish is locally owned and operated in Gloucester County, NJ since 2007.
- CONTENT RESTORATION: Utilizing sophisticated drying, cleaning and deodorizing techniques, we are able to restore most of your belongings. At Start2Finish we have our own state-of-the-art contents processing facility.
- CONTENT INVENTORYING: Newer software allows us to photo document your contents for efficient processing that provides a faster turnaround for insurance claims.
- CONSTANT TRAINING: Start2Finish employs a “CR” Certified Restorer as their “hands on” General Manager. A Certified Restorer is the most qualified professional in the restoration industry and there are only approximately 600 worldwide. Our “CR” puts an emphasis on continuing education and training, ensuring all personnel keep up with certifications.
- 100% GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
- CONTENT VALUATION: Ask about our non-salvageable content inventory valuation reports to assist insurance adjusters in settling content replacement.
- ONE CALL DOES IT ALL: Our full service operation offers exemplary workmanship from Start 2 Finish.